Ed White CPIM, CIRM, CSCP, CPF, BB is a proven supply chain professional with extensive experience in Project Management, Process Optimization, Lean 6 Sigma, Education and Training. He is the founder of Jade Trillium Consulting, a company dedicated to the enhancement and optimization of organizations through strategic & tactical optimization, facilitation, education and training. A leader experienced in optimizing company culture & processes for positive results, he is well versed in the application of Value Proposition and the developer of Value Force Analysis. Ed is a firm believer in focusing on team member abilities, ensuring an understanding of group objectives and optimizing company culture and processes for positive results. Over the course of his career he has worked in several industries ranging from food and pharmaceutical to chemicals and plastics. Ed has held positions at many different management levels (Production Supervisor, QA Manager, Materials Manager, Supply Chain Specialist…) and has been responsible for numerous projects in Supply Chain, cost saving, education and value enhancement. Examples of some value added projects would be:
- 6 Sigma analysis of bulk product delivery process
- Clients customer satisfied that issue that initiated study was internal to customer not the clients process
- During project the analysis uncovered some other issues with severe potential risk. These processes were improved to eliminate the potential risk.
- Client rated the project savings at greater than $10 million.
- Worked with client to change divisional culture to a more proactive customer centric culture
- Implemented and ingrained Root Cause Analysis culture through training and KPI changes that imbedded Root Cause in the individual and group objectives.
- Customer complaints dropped significantly and customer satisfaction increased approx. 20%
Ed has been an active member of APICS both as an instructor and Chapter Board member for more than 20 years. He was also a Subject Matter Expert with the team that completed the latest rewrite of the Principles of Operations Management series of courses. In addition Ed is a published author and sought after speaker on various Supply Chain topics such as communications, Critical Thinking, cycle counting, forecasting & ERP implementations. He has spoken at several international conferences for APICS & IBF and was an invited speaker at the 2011 SAPICS (South African Production & Inventory Control Society) conference.